There is no doubt that customer reviews and testimonials make a huge impact on potential customers. A Peopleclaim.com survey found that 70% of consumers consult reviews or ratings before purchasing.
What you might not know is that 65% of the population is made up of visual learners AND that visuals not only improve comprehension and retention, but they also create a faster and stronger response than words alone.
Have you considered using video testimonials as a way to engage potential customers?
What are the benefits of video testimonials?
- Potential customers are able to see the source of a review, and hear from a current customer in their own words, building trust.
- Show off your product or service. This can be pure video, can incorporate still photos, or both.
- If you have a product, the person giving the testimonial can show it, demonstrate how it works, and talk about the benefits.
- If you have a service, you can show before and after.
- Retention. Potential customers will better remember something that they saw and heard, as opposed to just what they read.
Once created, you would post your video to youtube. This allows you to then link directly to the video from any of your social media accounts, and to embed the link directly into your website—attracting potential customers who are already browsing your site, and keeping them on your site longer.
One of the best parts about testimonial videos? They are like the gift that keeps on giving. You can create so much original content to be used across social media.
- Quotes: You can pull quotes from the video and post them in written form on social media, your website, and your physical marketing materials.
- Soundbites: Are there some really great quotes or visuals? Cut them into very short clips to post on social media.
- Stills: Use impactful still photos from the shoot for short posts.
- Blogs: You can turn a video testimonial into a blog—going further into the story of the customer, and utilizing quotes and still shots.
Isn’t it time that you started thinking about video testimonials for your business? We can help! Contact us anytime at 877-222-6279 or email@example.com to learn more about our video testimonial service.